Latest Unit Sold: #03-32 sold on 21-July-2021 | See the Balance Units Chart
- Latest Updates
- 28-07-2021: Book an Appointment to view The Gazania Showflat and get Direct Developer Price
- 15-01-2021: Read more about New private home sales up 57%, highest for December in 8 years: URA data
- 13-01-2021: Read Resale condo prices maintain upward trend
- 05-01-2021: Read more about Private home prices up 2.1% in third straight quarterly gain
- 28-12-2020: Check out The Gazania 360° Showflat Virtual Tour
- 18-11-2020: Read New home sales set to rise after falling in Oct on fewer launches, options curb
- 17-11-2020: View the The Gazania E-Brochure
- 12-11-2020: Read more about Condo resale prices up 0.8% last month: SRX
- 18-10-2020: Read New private home sales hit over 2-year high in September: URA data
- 03-10-2020: Read more about Private home prices rise faster in Q3 despite Covid-19 recession
- 25-09-2020: Check out The Gazania Project Fly-Through
- 18-09-2020: Read New home sales surge to 11-month high in August
- 09-09-2020: Read more about Private home resale volume hits 2-year high in Aug: SRX
- 18-08-2020: New private home sales up for 3rd month in row
- 13-08-2020: Read Condo resales rebound after circuit breaker; July volume nearly double that of June
- 29-07-2020: Read more about New private home sales post surprise rebound
- 23-07-2020: Read Condo resale volume recovers in June while prices hold steady: SRX
- 10-07-2020: View the The Gazania Floor Plan
- 12-06-2020: View the The Gazania E-Brochure
- 23-05-2020: Check out The Gazania Video
- 05-05-2020: Check out the Amenities of The Gazania
- 23-04-2020: The The Gazania Gallery have been updated. Check them out!
- 16-03-2020: Read New private home sales in Singapore jumped 57.3 per cent in February
- 24-01-2020: Read Singapore private home prices inch up 2.7% for 2019
- 13-11-2019: Read Singapore Tops Region For Property Investment Prospects
- 21-10-2019: Check your loan eligibility by calculating at Max Loan Eligibility Calculator (TDSR) in this website
The Gazania is developed by SingHaiYi Sun Pte Ltd, the subsidiaries of SingHaiYi Group Ltd. SingHaiYi Group is a Singapore public listed company with well-rounded real estate business includes property development, property investment, property management and real estate fund management. Besides real estate business, SingHaiYi Group also involves in other income-generative assets in the commercial and retail sectors across Singapore, Malaysia, US and Australia.
The Gazania is located How Sun Drive with 3-minutes walk to the Bartley MRT Station, the Serangoon MRT Interchange station is only one station away from The Gazania. The development is also accessible via major expressway such as Central Expressway (CTE), Pan-Island Expressway (PIE) and Kallang-Paya Lebar Exressway (KPE).
The Gazania is surrounded by shopping malls, retails, schools, park and many more amenities.
Online registrants who have booked an appointment here will be able to receive Direct Developer Price and need not pay any commission. Please be informed that units for sale at The Gazania are on a first come first serve basis.
The Gazania is a newly launched freehold condominium located at How Sun Drive in District 19 Singapore. The development nested within the low rise and upscale Bartley residential enclave. The Gazania has a total of 250 condominium units sit on a land size of around 146,046 sqft and comprises of 1 bedroom to 4 bedroom types. The development is made up by 7 blocks of 5-storey building and expected to obtain TOP by 31 July 2022.
The Gazania is superbly connected with an established and ever-expanding infrastructure of public transport and commuting networks. Bartley MRT Station just 3-minutes walk away, Serangoon MRT exchange is one stop away, MacPherson MRT interchange is two stops away and both Paya Lebar MRT interchange and Bishan MRT interchange three stops away. The Gazania is also accessible via major expressway in town such as Central Expressway (CTE), Pan-Island Expressway (PIE) and Kallang-Paya Lebar Expressway (KPE).
Holistic medley shopping, entertainment and culinary delights are minutes away from The Gazania, namely NEX Shopping Mall, Kovan Heartland Mall, Paya Lebar Square, SingPost Centre, Paya Lebar Quarter, Chomp Chomp Food Centre and Circuit Road Market & Food Centre. Recreation amenities such as Serangoon Stadium, Kovan Sports Centre and Singapore Sports Hub are also within minutes drive away from The Gazania.
Reputable schools and institution nearby includes St. Gabriel’s Primary and Secondary School, Paya Lebar Methodist Girls’ Secondary, Maris Stella High School, Stamford American International School, Cedar Girls’ Primary and Secondary School, St. Andrew’s Junior School, St. Andrew’s Secondary School and St. Andrew’s Junior College.
Book An Appointment to view The Gazania ShowFlat & get VVIP Discounts (Limited Time), Direct Developer Price, & Beautiful Brochure. Guaranteed with Best Price Possible.
Fill up the form on the right and get a copy of The Gazania Price List, E-Brochure, and Latest Updates!
Strictly no spam policy.